Get an overview of this hotel3-star lakefront hotel, walk to Cathedral of Como
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Como, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Torre del Comune and Cathedral of Como. Volta Temple and Villa Olmo are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 47 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Albergo Ristorante Tre Re
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Parking (limited spaces)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Ristorante Tre Re - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Albergo Ristorante Tre Re Hotel
- Albergo Ristorante Tre Re Hotel Como
- Albergo Tre Re
- Albergo Re
- Albergo Ristorante Tre Re
- Albergo Ristorante Tre Re Como
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.