Visiting Lake Cumberland
Visitors to Lake Cumberland are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and cafés. In Lake Cumberland, there are 48 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Cumberland
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Lake Cumberland State Resort Park, Wolf Creek National Fish Hatchery, and General Burnside State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake Cumberland Winery and Burnside Marina.
As you start planning your visit to Lake Cumberland, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 47 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Lake Cumberland State Resort Park is located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of Lake Cumberland. Guests who stay at this 3-star campground in Jamestown can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Timber Pointe Resort is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from central Lake Cumberland. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star lodge in Jamestown can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Anchor Inn & Suites is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the center of Lake Cumberland. This 2-star motel in Jamestown features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its clean rooms.
Dressing for Lake Cumberland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lake Cumberland is 49.97 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F