When you daydream of an unfamiliar city, you might think you'll be walking around the avenues, noticing the buildings or the beautiful nature all around you. But there's one thing you are counting on most of all: Lake Esmond Botanical Garden. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can remember, and the time has arrived to mark it finished.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near Lake Esmond Botanical Garden?
Hotels near Lake Esmond
Lake Esmond is a calm spot that offers a much-needed reprieve from the bustle of life.
To visit, you'll need to head to Ballarat, which is located 65 miles from the state capital of Melbourne.
There are approximately 28 accommodations within a radius of just 2 miles of Lake Esmond. Check out the Craig's Royal Hotel, just 1 mile away, the Quest Ballarat, 1 mile away, or the Best Western Plus Ballarat Suites, 0.3 miles away.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs low, have a look at the variety of budget hotels in the vicinity. The Bakery Hill Motel and the Comfort Inn & Suites City Views are both great options. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the other is 0.9 miles.
If luxurious accommodation is a must have, there's a whole bunch of upmarket hotels here. The Barkly Motorlodge is merely 0.7 miles away, while the Mercure Ballarat Hotel and Convention Centre can be reached in 0.5 miles. Both places are stylish and packed with creature comforts.
Before you go see Lake Esmond, stop for a delicious coffee at Golden Point Cafe. This conveniently-located rest stop is a great place to get a caffeine fix. If you've well and truly worked up an appetite, visit Restaurant Da Uday Asian and Italian Cuisines, which is also close by, for a complete meal. To properly end the night, take one final walk and grab a few cocktails at Red Lion Hotel.
There are lots of other things happening in the vicinity of Lake Esmond:
- Make sure you plan a stop off to learn from the exhibits that are housed at Gold Museum.
- Walk the streets and see the buildings villagers cherished in times long past at Sovereign Hill.
- Eureka Centre is an interesting spot for entertainment on a rainy day.
- Her Majesty's Theatre is an important piece of the region's energetic cultural landscape. You'll enjoy a delightful night at theater here as well as get a look into the local arts and cultural scene.
- "Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art." Consider this great quote when you view the collection at Ballarat Fine Art Gallery.
Ballarat hotels from Expedia provide all that you require, so you're certain to find spots near Lake Esmond Botanical Garden you'll fall in love with. Start going lots of visitors stop here to get away from it all. When booking time hits, rest easy: many newcomers endorse their Ballarat hotel. You're a few clicks away from all the guidance you could ever want.
- We have it right here if you want room contentment as well as neatness.
- The staff at accommodation near Lake Esmond Botanical Garden exceed all target as you might hope near such a magnificent site.
- "Clean, neat, and prepared to greet you" is how Ballarat hotels function.
Your favorite place awaits with Expedia's extensive roster of hotels near Lake Esmond Botanical Garden.
Ballarat Intriguing Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Ballarat when you've conquered Lake Esmond Botanical Garden.
- Look into all the tours near Ballarat so you can really have a look at all the region has to offer.
- Prepare to notice Ballarat also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some hours spent on its abundant adventures.
- Savor a delectable snack of its native cooking and happen upon a cute store to get some gifts.
Planning a journey to Ballarat is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Lake Esmond Botanical Garden from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on some all-new landscapes!