THINK TWICE --HUGE SAFTEY HAZZARD IN STANDARD ROOM
Posted Sep 14, 2016
I was upset at our recent stay(room) at the best western in lake George. The original room we had booked did not match the pictures on Expedia . The room was not up to basic standards and huge saftey hazard Room was horrible and not suitable for anyone especially a toddler . The room was Not clean and had chocolate under the beds, (which my toddler had picked up ) beer bottle caps under beds/ dressers from who knows when, and dust about 2" wide around all wall corners, hair in tub & A HUGE STAFETY HAZARD since the sink bathroom sink was Not IN THE bathroom and was in the room (which SINK outlet was right above the sink so when you would wash your hands the water would hit the outlet and do not understand how that is not a safety violation?!? ... Super dangerous ! The list goes on and on. However I did bring this up to front desk, and receptionist quickly apologized and changed rooms for the remainder of our stay and did give partial discount off however it was no way to start a trip and wasn't worth the hassle . The new room was much better but overall (new room had the bathroom sink in the bathroom which is huge when traveling with a toddler. This Best western needs to be inspected by Fire Marshall. Expedia (BW) needs to upload correct pictures for room types so you know what your getting and not in for a shock.
Breakfast : older women in charge
Does a wonderful job keeping everything fresh and clean & she was super sweet. She is a huge asset to BW.