Cheap and comfortable.
Posted Feb 6, 2017
- Musty shower curtain.
- Wifi signal could have been stronger.
- The carpets were not vacuumed prior to arrival.
- The window curtain would expand, when the temperature unit was on, letting light in.
- Side door to the outside wouldn't lock or close properly.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- Decent breakfast. They give you trays to bring food to your room.
- Great showerhead water pressure.
- Soap, lotion, shampoo, clean towels, etc.
- TV, HBO, safe, refrigerator, hangers, etc.
The hotel needs some tweaks to make it a great experience.
Comment from Hotel Management
Feb 6, 2017 by Sara, Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate all guest review. We like to know when we are doing well and when we need to improve. Thank you for letting us know about these things and we will do our very best to resolve them. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.