When you imagine an unfamiliar city, you might think you'll be wandering through the boulevards, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite landscapes everywhere around you. However, Lake Havasu Museum of History is one attraction you have been especially looking forward to. For years, you've wanted to wander there, and right now is the time to mark it complete.
Hotels Near Lake Havasu Museum of History
Hotels near Lake Havasu Museum of History
For an one-of-a-kind cultural experience, head on over and see Lake Havasu Museum of History.
While you may not recognize Lake Havasu City, the destination it is located in, you are probably aware of the state capital, Phoenix, 150 miles away.
The area within 2 miles of Lake Havasu Museum of History has about 21 hotels. The London Bridge Resort is 0.8 miles away. Alternatively, The Nautical Beachfront Resort and the Heat Hotel are 1 mile and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Save some dollars by stopping a night or two at a budget hotel nearby. The Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City and the Quality Inn & Suites are two well-situated hotel options that are only 0.09 miles and 1 mile away.
Keep in mind that you have the option of booking one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of giving yourself a treat. Make sure you check out the Island Suites, just 0.9 miles away, and the Days Inn Lake Havasu, which is 0.6 miles away.
Not many travelers can endure a day of tours and walking without a quick pick-me-up. First Impressions is an ideal rest spot because it is close to Lake Havasu Museum of History. Later on in the evening, book a table at one of the area's restaurants. Discover new dishes and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at Little Caesars Pizza. Then, start an exciting night out with some beers at XTC Vapor Lounge.
Not ready to leave? Well, hold on because there's more than just Lake Havasu Museum of History to do in the region:
- Renowned for being one of the most iconic local bridges, London Bridge is the perfect place to visit for those wanting to delve a little deeper into the history of the area.
- If you're craving a game of golf, get to Bridgewater Links Golf Course. Here you can practice your game while you enjoy the fresh air.
- If you love a superb view, spoil yourself with a sunrise at Windsor Beach. It's one of the region's favorite coastlines.
- Get ready to have fun and be entertained by the great activities that Aquatic Center supplies.
- If you're craving a game of golf, spend a day at Havasu Island Golf Course. Here you can practice your putting while you enjoy the fresh air.
Hotels in Lake Havasu City from Expedia deliver everything you want, so you are certain to get spots near Lake Havasu Museum of History you'll enjoy. Start going Lake Havasu City welcomed quite a few tourists last year. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the inside info you're looking for. You'll rest assured when the time comes to reserve your spot, too: multiple visitors would recommend their Lake Havasu City hotel to their colleagues.
- The staff at hotels near Lake Havasu Museum of History go beyond what is expected, which is fitting for such a magnificent monument.
- Rooms in Lake Havasu City hotels are fresh, clean, and eager to welcome you in.
- Looking for room contentment plus cleanliness? We've got it here.
Your favorite place awaits thanks to our excellent selection of hotels near Lake Havasu Museum of History.
Lake Havasu City Interesting Facts
Once you've crossed Lake Havasu Museum of History off your timetable, there are still further things to see and do in Lake Havasu City.
- Lake Havasu City is currently beginning to make itself known after having been hidden away.
- Use an afternoon to organize some adventures, and you'll soon also discover Lake Havasu City knows its stuff when it comes to personalized treatment.
- Appreciate a delectable supper of its native fare and stroll into the perfect gallery to look for keepsakes.
You won't regret planning an escape to Lake Havasu City, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Lake Havasu Museum of History from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new photo ops!