Worst hotel I have ever stayed
Posted Jun 1, 2015
* Hotel is on top of the hill, you have to drive through very dangerous road.
* Check in time is 3PM, their staff did not appear until 3:30PM.
* Elevator was not working, so you prepare to carry your luggaes to 3rd floor.
* Detergent smell everywhere, floor and room
* No shower door, shower room is small and old
* Towel was wet, I did not even think it was cleaned
* Free WIFI internet, but you can not get signal in your room, deck and floor
* Rod wood everywhere
* Not cheap, it is $92 after tax.