Horrible stay, Rude staff
Posted Jul 15, 2016
- Around 6 kms from the main city, each time when you arrive here you would have to catch a train which runs every 30 mins to and fro.
- Male staff rude and does not communicate things in advance.
- Breakfast was average.
- Hotel is located on a highway so there is no restaurants nearby except one Arabic Kabab near Littau train station. You would be forced to eat in the hotel if you don't eat something in Lucerne city during evening before catching the train.
- the hotel toilets were not clean when we arrived.
- I would recommend spending some extra money and live in Lucerne if your pocket allows.