Apartments in Lake Mary for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Lake Mary
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando Lake Mary
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando North
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
The Westin Lake Mary, Orlando North
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Lake Mary
There are plenty of places to stay with in the larger Orlando area, with 9110 hotels and accommodations including 192 apartments. Why not enjoy the treasured shops and scenic lakeside in this family-friendly area? Discover popular sights in the larger region like Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens and Blue Springs State Park.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for you? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment often has more space than a traditional hotel room.
Below are some of the top apartments in the area:
- Located in Orlando , 20.5 mi/33 km from the city center
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room
- An outdoor pool and a fitness center on site
- Free wired Internet and a flat-screen TV included
- Located 18.9 mi/30.5 km away in Mount Dora
- Free parking and self-service laundry on site
- It's located in DeLand, 18.6 mi/30 km away
- Includes a patio and a living room
- A private yard and a dining area included
- Located 11.5 mi/18.5 km away in Fairview Shores
- Located in Orlando , 15.3 mi/24.6 km from Lake Mary
- Includes a dining area and a sofa bed
When is the Best Time to Visit Lake Mary?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 80° F and nighttime temperatures average 49° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 58° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 93° F and nighttime averages are around 71° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 49° F at night
- Average rainfall is 53.03 inches in a year
What to Do in Lake Mary
Lake Mary is well regarded for its lakeside setting and shops. Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, or get out into nature at a spot like Greenwood Lakes Park. While in town, Timacuan Golf Club and Mayfair Country Club are other places worth a visit.Lake Mary is also popular for:
How to Get to Lake Mary and Around the Area
Fly into Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), which is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), which is 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.