Think of yourself sauntering through the city center during your future getaway, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous world everywhere around you. Still, Lake Merritt is one draw you've been looking forward to in particular. Right now is finally the time to check it off your bucket list.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Nearby Lake Merritt?
Hotels near Lake Merritt
If you have to break out of the downtown hustle, soak up the peace at Lake Merritt.
Situated in the fascinating city of Oakland, it is visited by tourists from around the world.
The area within 2 miles of Lake Merritt features roughly 26 hotels. The Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel is 1 mile away. Also, the Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel and the Oakland Marriott City Center are 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a generous selection of budget hotels in the proximity. The Homewood Suites by Hilton Oakland-Waterfront, 1 mile away, or the Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown, at a distance of 0.8 miles, are likely to tick all your boxes.
You can make your vacation that little bit more special by booking your rooms at one of the close-by upmarket accommodations. The Washington Inn Hotel is only 0.9 miles away, while the Americas Best Value Inn - Oakland / Lake Merritt can be reached in 0.5 miles. Both of these places are impressive and comfortable.
Nick's Plaza Cafe is a notable rest stop that's near Lake Merritt. Sightseers seeking a quick pick-me-up venture here for strong coffee and sweet treats. When the sun starts to set, refuel with a nourishing feast at Lake Chalet. You'll be delighted to know that this spot is also near. If you're not ready to call it, venture to The Terrace Room Restaurant.
Not ready to leave? Well, hold on because there's more than just Lake Merritt to do in the area:
- Prepare yourself for a lively day out at Children's Fairyland. Get a hit of adrenaline on one of the hair-raising rides, or treat your tastebuds to a stick of cotton candy.
- Have a look around Camron-Stanford House, an important historic residence in the region.
- Your family doesn't need to be Christian to enjoy seeing and learning about Cathedral of Christ the Light.
- Put down your history books and journey back in time as you browse the collection at Oakland Museum of California.
- When you think it's time to have a break from exploring the sights, head to Paramount Theatre and watch one of the movies on offer.
It's easy for tourists to reach Lake Merritt by rail as it's just 1 mile to Jack London Square.
Our directory of Oakland places to stay provides all the things you want, so you can be sure to get venues near Lake Merritt that you'll adore. Oakland was a considerably celebrated destination in the last twelve months, so you won't be by yourself. When it comes time to make your reservation, you can rest assured: sightseers of all kinds recommend their Oakland hotel. Need help deciding? All the secret pointers you need we have just a click away.
- We have it here if you're seeking accommodations that are relaxing in addition to neat and presentable.
- As you might anticipate near such a magnificent feature, the fronk desk service at lodging near Lake Merritt is grand.
- Rooms in Oakland hotels are always clean and fresh.
With our diverse selection of hotels near Lake Merritt, your preferred site lies in your future.
Learn All About Oakland
When you've checked Lake Merritt off your timetable, you'll still have lots to see and do in Oakland.
- Make an appointment for a tasty dish of the local foods and find an adorable market to search for mementos.
- Oakland also knows a thing or two about customized assistance after an afternoon spent on its ample activities.
- Oakland is currently beginning to gain in status after having been hidden away.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and say hi to more than a few new photo opportunities. You'll never regret planning an escape to Oakland, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Lake Merritt from Expedia. Reserve now!