Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Clean rooms that did the job. "Hardwood" floors are a bit noisier, but probably cleaner. Extra charge for wi-fi is a bit lame. Not bad overall.
Room was schedule to be ready by 2Pm, but when we check in at 2 we were told that it wont be ready till 4Pm so it made us late for evening aragements we had hope to get done before going to our primary event. but other than that. everything worked out just as planed with the room we got
I always park right next to my door. No lobby's and no elevators. Staff was very Professional. I love when they fluff the pillows and fold the towels a certain way. You have everything you need within 5 minutes. There's actually a home cooking restaurant 100 feet away. There is never any disturbances. ...
Front desk person was very nice and helpful. The room was nice, but the bathroom was pretty dirty. It still had soap in the shower from the last person who stayed there. There was some kind of dark splatter on the back of the bathroom door. The rest of the room seemed clean. I did like that the floors ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Lake Orion hotel! Choosing the right place to stay during your Detroit escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Lake Orion. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Lake Orion accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your R&R.
- Detroit is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Lake Orion has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Detroit has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Lake Orion is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 18% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?