Lake Park Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Lake Park and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 5 hotels that accept pets. Check out these popular Lake Park hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Motel 6 Lake Park GA is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs. Guests like the pool at this 2-star motel.
- Pets are welcome at Valdosta-Days Inn Lake Park. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Americas Best Value Inn Valdosta/Lake Park. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and satellite TV.
Planning Your Trip to Lake Park
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- April-June: the average is 92°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lake Park is 50.87 inches
Exploring Lake Park with Your Pet
Known for its golfing, Lake Park has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Francis Lake Golf Club and Georgia Visitor Information Center - Valdosta. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Preferred Outlets at Lake Park.