Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lake Placid, NY from $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Lake Placid Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Lake Placid Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Lake Placid with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 32 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's pool and comfortable rooms.
- Cobble Mountain Lodge LLC is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Crowne Plaza Lake Placid. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's convenient parking and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Lake Placid
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- April-June: the average is 75°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lake Placid is 37.52 inches
Exploring Lake Placid with Your Pet
Known for its mountains and hiking trails, Lake Placid has lots to offer visitors including its skiing, hockey, and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Whiteface Mountain and Olympic Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Mirror Lake. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Man and Beast or Adirondack Hovawart.