Apartments in Lake Tahoe for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Lake Tahoe
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Other property types in Lake Tahoe
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Harveys Resort & Casino
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Lake Tahoe
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Lake Tahoe with 3368 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from, including 46 apartments. Why not enjoy the popular ski slopes and scenic lakeside in this quaint area? Heavenly Ski Resort and Northstar California Resort are popular places to visit.
Why should you consider apartments instead of traditional hotels? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Here are some of the favorite Lake Tahoe apartments to choose from:
- In Truckee
- Includes a fireplace and a flat-screen TV
- Access to a spa tub on site
- A washer/dryer, a fireplace, and cable TV included
- Located in Kings Beach
- In South Lake Tahoe
- Free WiFi included
- Located in Tahoe Vista
- Access to parking on site
- In Truckee
When is the Best Time to Visit Lake Tahoe?
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 59° F and nighttime temperatures average 21° F
- April-June: 86° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 39° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 74° F during the day and 21° F at night
- Average rainfall is 8.58 inches in a year
Things to Do in Lake Tahoe
Visitors to Lake Tahoe speak highly of its lakeside setting and great entertainment. Cultural attractions include Tahoe Maritime Museum and Gatekeeper's Museum, whereas Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State Park and Cave Rock Park are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Heavenly Ski Resort and Northstar California Resort.Lake Tahoe is also popular for:
- Casino gaming
- Mountain views
How to Get to Lake Tahoe and Around the Area
Fly into Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL), which is located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe), which is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.