Could Have Died From Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Inhal
Posted Dec 2, 2016
This was an awful and scary stay. The front desk manager was rude on the phone before we even arrived. The room looked nice (King Bed studio), but it turned out to be less functional than a Motel 6. The TV channels randomly, the shower doesn't stay hot and the HVAC was so loud it kept waking us up in the night. We started a fire and made sure the flue was open – however the last time the chimney was cleaned was probably 1995 and smoke started billowing in the room after we fell asleep. Thank GOD we were woken up by the smoke alarm. The staff didn’t seem to care at all – they simply said the chimneys are cleaned regularly. Never mind the fact we could have died in our sleep. They kept hiding behind a third-party, saying “we can’t do anything since you booked through Expedia.” The staff is simply terrible and this place is ghetto. STAY AWAY.