Get an overview of this hotelCozy Lake Tahoe retreat close to shops and casinos
Popular property highlights
Casinos and ski slopes
Hotel Becket, A Joie de Vivre Hotel -Formerly 968 Park Hotel places guests a 10-minute walk from the shoreline of Lake Tahoe, with several casinos within a 1-mile (1.6-kilometer) radius of the hotel. The surrounding streets are lined with shops and restaurants, and nearby Heavenly Village is a hub for seasonal activities, from downhill skiing to waterskiing.
A terrace with a fire pit
The 2 outdoor terraces are perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes or lake - one even has a toasty fire pit. Free refreshments are served in the inviting lobby, and there's a concierge service to assist with activity planning.
Comfy beds and WiFi
Every bathroom is stocked with organic local toiletries. In room WiFi is available for a surcharge and local calls are free. Guests can chill snacks and drinks in a mini-fridge, and larger suites come with a second TV and a sofa bed.
- Good location
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- Pool could've been nicer
Hotel Becket, A Joie de Vivre Hotel -Formerly 968 Park Hotel
Conveniences provided at Hotel Becket, A Joie de Vivre Hotel -Formerly 968 Park Hotel include WiFi, luggage storage, and a meeting room.
Guests can enjoy views from 2 outdoor terraces – one with a fire pit, which serves as a lovely venue for small events or to unwind after a day of fun on the lake or mountain.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (feet) - 750
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 25.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Internet access
- Valet parking
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 25.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 20.00
- Tahoe Park Inn
- Hotel Park Tahoe
- Park Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Park Tahoe Inn South Lake Tahoe
- Park Tahoe South Lake Tahoe
- Park Tahoe
- Park Tahoe Hotel South Lake
- Hotel Becket
- Becket South Lake Tahoe
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.