Posted Feb 19, 2017
1) very difficult to find my condo. Street not marked at all. When searching for my condo, asked other guests and was uniformly told it was very difficult or a nightmare for others.
2) Large bag of dirty linen left in my room when I arrived.
3) When you're skiing you really want a good bed that supports your back. The Murohy bed they had was uncomfortable and of poor quality.
4) Nice roomy warm accommodations.
5) soap/shampoo dispenser had fallen off the wall--made showering awkward.
6) Did not do a good job of clearing snow on oath to condo.
7). We'd stayed at a larger condo years ago at thus resort. Not sure if it was a difference in the accommodations (I had a smaller unit this time) or if the place is just shabbier, but it felt like it had deteriorated significantly.
8). Still, it should be said, we had great weather and excellent snow conditions. The skiing was great.