Overview of Resort at Squaw Creek
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (Forest View)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Forest View)
Room, 1 King Bed, Valley View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Valley View
Suite (Forest View)
Suite, Valley View
Deluxe Suite (Forest View)
Deluxe Suite, Valley View
About this area
Resort at Squaw Creek is located in Olympic Valley. Alpine Meadows Ski Resort and Homewood Mountain Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Donner Lake. Take in the nearby slopes with a ski shuttle and skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as snowmobiling.Visit our Olympic Valley travel guide
- Granlibakken Resort Ski Area - 12 min drive
- Tahoe City Marina - 13 min drive
- Alpine Meadows Ski Resort - 13 min drive
- Squaw One Express Ski Lift - 23 min drive
- Northstar California Resort - 55 min drive
- Truckee Station - 16 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 52 min drive
- Six Peaks Grille — 1 min walk
- Sandys Pub — 1 min walk
- River Ranch - 4 min drive
- Cantina - 5 min drive
- PlumpJack - 5 min drive
About this property
Resort at Squaw Creek
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 44.52 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR - Hyatt guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service