- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- El Dorado Beach
- 18 min walk
- Campground by the Lake
- 19 min walk
- Mo's Place
- 1 min walk
- Pizza Hut
- 1 min walk
- Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
South Lake Tahoe
Located in South Lake Tahoe, Tahoe Beach and Ski is in a rural location and on a lake. Shoppers can check out The Shops at Heavenly Village, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Lakeside Beach and Zephyr Cove Beach. Magic Carpet Golf and Lake Tahoe Balloons are also worth visiting.Visit our South Lake Tahoe travel guide
- El Dorado Beach - 18 min walk
- Campground by the Lake - 19 min walk
- Heavenly Gondola - 2 min drive
- The Shops at Heavenly Village - 2 min drive
- Lakeside Beach - 3 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 69 min drive
- Mo's Place - 1 min walk
- Pizza Hut - 1 min walk
- Los Mexicanos - 2 min walk
- The Brewery at Lake Tahoe - 3 min walk
- KFC - 3 min walk
About this property
Tahoe Beach and Ski
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight. <br />If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
- Guests arriving after midnight can use the call box located to the right of the lobby door for check-in assistance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Tahoe Beach Ski Diamond Resorts Hotel
- Tahoe Beach Ski Diamond Resorts South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach Ski Diamond Resorts
- Tahoe Beach Ski Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach Ski Hotel
- Tahoe Beach Ski South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach Ski
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach Ski by Diamond Resorts
- Tahoe Beach Ski Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach and Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach and Ski South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach and Ski Resort South Lake Tahoe
Frequently asked questions
Reservations were confirmed on Tahoe Beach & Ski letterhead, four months ago. Upon arrival at hotel (9/13/17) we were informed our name was not on their books, but our reservation had been transferred to Diamond (?) Tahoe Beach & Ski could accommodate us (2 rooms) but we'd have to pay them and get a refund from Diamond (?) Diamond proved to be condos, quite nice, but far from the main strip, restaurants and casinos which were the reasons we had selected Tahoe Beach & Ski in the first place.
Pros: we never got in, in spite of reservations confirmed on their letterhead 3 months ago.
Cons: Tahoe Beach & Ski should honor their reservation confirmations and not "farm out" people without their consent.