Overview of Tahoe Chaparral
Choose dates to view prices
Signature Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Fireplace, Lake View
About this area
Located in Incline Village, this vacation home is near a private beach. Diamond Peak Ski Resort and Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Tahoe-Nevada State Park and Sand Harbor. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving.Visit our Incline Village travel guide
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort - 14 min walk
- Incline Village Mountain Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Sand Harbor - 9 min drive
- Sand Harbor Beach - 11 min drive
- Crystal Bay Casino - 12 min drive
- Truckee Station - 32 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Wild Alaskan Cafe - 5 min drive
- Chuck Waggon - 5 min drive
- Starbucks - 5 min drive
- Jack Rabbit Moon - 5 min drive
- American Tapas - 5 min drive
About this property
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: USD 100.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great value- basically ended up being a townhome with two condos in it. Very lodge-like, with a huge jetted tub, two kitchens and a nice little patio and balcony. Great location in Incline. The check in process was frustrating- there isn’t a person on site- you pick up a phone. They were very confused and I ended up on hold for 15 minutes while they figured it out, then was sent to another location. It worked out though and we enjoyed our stay.