Book your room at Hilton Lake Taupo
Twin guestroom plusMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Hilton Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
3 Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Presidential SuiteMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 7 children, 7 infants)
Twin hilton guestroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King guestroom plusMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Relaxation SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hilton King GuestroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, this luxury hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Taupo Hot Springs and within 3 mi (5 km) of Taupo Bungy and Taupo Museum and Art Gallery. Barbary is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and outdoor tennis courts are onsite.
All 113 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and MP3 docks. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hilton Lake Taupo provides outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and a steam room. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Lake Taupo is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1889
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 29 NZD per day ), Wired internet access ( 29 NZD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 NZD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.95 NZD per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Bistro Lago - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 19 and NZD 39 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 29 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: NZD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per night