Get an overview of this hotelHostel with winery, near Puno Cathedral
Situated in Puno, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Naval Museum and Puno Cathedral. Enrique Torres Belon Stadium and Puno Central Market are also within 10 minutes.
This hostel features an attached winery, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 13 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies or patios, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
El Manzano Guest House - Hostel
A winery is attached to this Puno hostel. The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Puno hostel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport during limited hours and a ferry terminal shuttle.
El Manzano Guest House - Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Winery attached
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Balcony or patio
- Free bottled water
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 8 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Cash Deposit Required
Caters to women only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 0.01 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8.00 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 8.00
- El Manzano Guest House Hostel Puno
- El Manzano Lodge Puno
- El Manzano Puno
- El Manzano Guest House Hostel
- El Manzano Guest House Puno
- El Manzano Guest House
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).