Get an overview of this hotelHostel with bar/lounge, near Puno Cathedral
Located in the heart of Puno, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Coca and Costumes Museum and Puno Cathedral. Puno Central Market and Pine Park are also within 5 minutes.
A bar/lounge, dry cleaning, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 40 rooms offer TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hospedaje El Inti Backpackers
Hospedaje El Inti Backpackers features tour/ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.