Get an overview of this hotelHotel with restaurant, walk to Puno Cathedral
Situated in Puno, this hotel is steps from Puno Plaza de Armas and Puno Cathedral. San Antonio Church and Carlos Dreyer Museum are also within 5 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 30 rooms offer balconies, room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Puno Plaza Hotel
Popular property highlights
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Puno hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Puno Plaza Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Puno Plaza Hotel