Lamar Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Lamar and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 9 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Lamar hotels and accomodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Passport Inn Lamar is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free newspapers and TVs.
- Pets are welcome at Days Inn by Wyndham Lamar. This hotel offers an indoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Blue Spruce Motel. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Lamar
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- April-June: the average is 92°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lamar is 15.87 inches
Exploring Lamar with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Lamar has lots to offer visitors including its sports, museums, and castle. See the local sights and visit Spreading Antlers Golf Course and Big Timbers Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lamar Speedway.