Think of yourself rambling through the boulevards during your upcoming day off, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous environment wherever you look. Still, Lan Su Chinese Garden is one attraction you've been especially prepared for. Now is the moment to check it off your must-see list.
Where to Stay Nearby Lan Su Chinese Garden
Hotels near Lan Su Chinese Garden
Travel experiences come in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty new memories after a visit to Lan Su Chinese Garden.
Found in the city of Portland, it is a tourist magnet.
Discover a hotel you like just a short distance away. There are 45 within 2 miles of Lan Su Chinese Garden. A few are The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland, the Kimpton Riverplace Hotel and The Heathman Hotel, just 0.5 miles, 1 mile and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Would you rather spend your hard-earned money on sightseeing? Opt to get your sleep at one of the numerous budget accommodation options near here. 0.4 miles away, you'll arrive at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland, but if that's not right for you, then you could check out the Embassy Suites Portland-Downtown, which is 0.3 miles away.
The immediate area also has multiple upmarket accommodation options that offer guests a rather luxurious experience. Raise the bar on your entire experience at the Hotel Modera, (0.9 miles away), or the Portland Marriott City Center, (0.4 miles away).
Only 0.5 miles from Lan Su Chinese Garden, Ace Hotel Portland (1022 Southwest Stark Street, Portland) offers exhausted sightseers strong coffees and light meals. If you're after something more nourishing, wander over to Living Room Theaters (341 Southwest 10th Avenue, Portland) for a full meal.
After you've finished with Lan Su Chinese Garden, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area can offer you:
- The dynamic artworks and exhibits at Faux Museum make this museum a place that you won't want to miss.
- Educate yourself on the area's past at Oregon Nikkei Legacy Center, an impressive museum that offers its visitors a great range of historical exhibitions.
- The perfect way to fully appreciate this region's exciting ambience is to peruse the stalls at Portland Saturday Market.
- Japanese American Historical Plaza is an ideal meeting place in the area. Stop here and enjoy a short stroll or simply sit back on a bench and soak up the atmosphere.
- Take a step back in time and uncover the story behind Burnside Bridge, which is considered one of the region's most culturally important attractions.
It's easy for tourists to reach Lan Su Chinese Garden by rail as it's only 0.3 miles from there to Union Station.
Portland hotels and lodging from Expedia supply everything you need, so you are sure to find a place to stay near Lan Su Chinese Garden you'll fall in love with. You shouldn't be alone lots of arrivals pick Portland for an excellent holiday. Once booking time arrives, you can spend with certainty: numerous newcomers approve of their Portland hotel. Need help making a decision? Get all the insider info you're searching for right here.
- Discover that accommodation in Portland are always neat and clean.
- Appropriate for such a fine site, the staff at hotels near Lan Su Chinese Garden provide awesome service.
- We've got it right here if you want spaces that are relaxing as well as neat and tidy.
We see your desired place in your future thanks to Expedia's vast registry of hotels near Lan Su Chinese Garden.
You'll still have lots to do in Portland after Lan Su Chinese Garden is conquered.
- Take a look at some activities near Portland so you can truly dig into all the sights the town has to offer.
- You will find Portland also is a pro when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat after some hours spent on its ample adventures.
- Stroll into the perfect boutique to search for gifts and enjoy a tempting dish of its trademark foods.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Portland, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Lan Su Chinese Garden. Arrange your carry-on, wave goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in some awe-inspiring new photo ops!