Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Burnley, this eco-friendly hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Whalley Abbey, Clitheroe Castle, and British in India Museum. The Weavers' Triangle and The Singing Ringing Tree are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, conference space, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 29 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and TVs with satellite channels. Coffee makers, pillow menus, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Best Western Burnley West Higher Trapp Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Best Western Burnley West Higher Trapp Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 1912
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Fitzys at The Trapp - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Best Western Higher Trapp Country House
- Best Western Higher Trapp Country House Burnley
- Best Western Higher Trapp Country House Hotel
- Best Western Higher Trapp Country House Hotel Burnley
- Higher Trapp Hotel
- Best Western Burnley
- Burnley Best Western
- Best Western Higher Trapp Hotel
- Best Western Burnley West Higher Trapp
- Best Western Higher Trapp
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.