Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront hotel with a fitness center
Popular property highlights
Situated on the beach, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from St. Annes Pier and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Ashton Gardens and Island Cinemas are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 60 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Best Western Plus Blackpool Lytham St Annes Glendower Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach hotel also offers a fitness center, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Best Western Plus Blackpool Lytham St Annes Glendower Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Best Western Plus Blackpool Lytham St Annes Glendower Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 11.95 for adults and GBP 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Best Western Glendower Promenade
- Best Western Plus Blackpool Annes Glendower Hotel
- Best Western Glendower Promenade Hotel Lytham St. Anne's
- Best Western Glendower Promenade Lytham St. Anne's
- Glendower Promenade Hotel
- Best Western Glendower Hotel Lytham St. Anne's
- Best Western Plus Blackpool Lytham St Annes Glendower
- Best Western Glendower Lytham St. Anne's
- Best Western Glendower
- Best Western Plus Blackpool Annes Glendower
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.