Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated on a river, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Brockholes Nature Reserve and within 3 mi (5 km) of Museum of Lancashire and Deepdale. Harris Museum and Art Gallery and Lancashire Infantry Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 98 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with digital channels, plus free WiFi and free wired Internet. 24-hour room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This Victorian hotel also offers a terrace, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 5
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1972
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free wired Internet
- Digital TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Scottish Steak Club - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 50.00 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 17.50 for adults and GBP 9 for children (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 30
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Macdonald Hotel Tickled Trout
- Macdonald Tickled Trout
- Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel
- Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel Preston
- Macdonald Tickled Trout Preston
- Tickled Trout
- Tickled Trout Hotel
- Tickled Trout Macdonald
- Macdonald Tickled Trout Bamber Bridge
- Hotel Macdonald Tickled Trout
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.