Travelers to Langewiese will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Langewiese, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Dortmund (DTM), 44.3 mi (71.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Langewiese
Places to visit in the larger region include Kahler Asten, Wintersportpark Sahnehang, and Winterberg Mountain Adventure. Additionally, you'll find Bikepark Winterberg and Bobbahn Winterberg in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Langewiese, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 221 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Wittgensteiner Landhaus - Adult Only is located in the heart of Langewiese. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Langewiese can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ferienwohnung Nemo is located in central Langewiese. This 3-star vacation home in Langewiese features free WiFi, free parking, and a rooftop terrace.
- Appartement Landelijke Star is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Neuastenberg features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Langewiese
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Langewiese each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F