Posted Nov 28, 2016 on Hotels
This place is really bad. I grew up near here, and always knew this was a terrible motel, but I had heard that it was a little better now. It is not.
First room I was given: leaves on the floor, chewed candy stuck in bedding, broken fixtures, burned-out lights, smoke detector ripped from wall. Second room: no hot water, dirty bedding with cigarette burns and stains, more broken fixtures. My clothes still smell, days later. The East Lansing Super 8 is what a cheap motel might look like after a nuclear war, just with dirtier sheets.