Visiting Las Cabezas de San Juan
Visitors can enjoy all that Las Cabezas de San Juan has to offer including the monuments, gardens, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and relaxing setting.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Las Cabezas de San Juan
- The closest major airport is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 18.1 mi (29 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Las Cabezas de San Juan
The city is notable for landmarks like Santa Angela de la Cruz Convent, San Juan Bautista Church, and Osborne Bull. Additionally, you might want to add Plaza de la Constitucion to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Las Cabezas de San Juan, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 111 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Apartamentos La Terraza is located in the heart of Las Cabezas de San Juan. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Las Cabezas de San Juan can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Cortijo Los Naranjos de San Juan is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Las Cabezas de San Juan can enjoy access to free parking and 4 spa tubs, along with free WiFi.
- Hacienda de San Rafael is located within 3.4 mi (5.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Las Cabezas de San Juan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Las Cabezas de San Juan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Las Cabezas de San Juan gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F