Top Hotels Near Las Nubes Wineries and Vineyards in Ensenada
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Las Nubes Wineries and Vineyards
Top Hotels Close to Las Nubes Wineries and Vineyards
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Las Nubes Wineries and Vineyards Hotel Guide
If Las Nubes Wineries and Vineyards is near the top of your to-do list, you'd probably like to know a little bit more about it.
Making your way there is quite the adventure, as it's located 1,400 mile from the country's capital city, Mexico City, in Ensenada.
Don't spend valuable time traveling across town when you can stay at one of the 5 hotels that are 6 miles away from Las Nubes Wineries and Vineyards. The Casas de Bodegas del Valle and Hotel Boutique Valle de Guadalupe are some of the best options here.
For appetizing fare after a demanding morning of sightseeing, walk 0.5 miles from Las Nubes Wineries and Vineyards to Olivia el Asador del Porvenir (Camino vecinal, Cañon de la liebre Parcela #67, ejido el porvenir, valle del guadalupe). This establishment is easy to find and is always buzzing with hungry travelers.
Other Places to Visit near Las Nubes Wineries and VineyardsThere are a few other things to do and see in proximity to Las Nubes Wineries and Vineyards:
- If you enjoy experimenting with local wines and like to share drinks with friends, Emeve Winery is the ideal place for you.
- Trevista Vineyards has a selection of quality wines, so if you enjoy experimenting with a different type of drop, this place is right up your alley.
- You should sample some local wine flavors at Chateau Camou, and if you enjoy what you taste, grab a bottle to take home with you.
- It is said that "the best wines are the ones we drink with friends," and Vid y El Vino Museum couldn't agree more. At this vineyard you can discover a few quality local wines with friends.
- Some say "the closer to the vine, the better the taste," and Vinas de Garza would have to agree. At this unique vineyard you can enjoy a range of local wines.