Consider yourself on your upcoming getaway: you probably think you'll be wandering around downtown, noticing the buildings or the lovely scenery wherever you look. However, there is one feature you're anticipating in particular: Las Olas Riverfront. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can remember, and the day has come to mark it accomplished.
Where Is There to Stay at Las Olas Riverfront?
Hotels near Las Olas Riverfront
Las Olas Riverfront is a fantastic attraction that deserves to be right at the top of your itinerary.
You'll find it in Fort Lauderdale, an active city that many travelers enjoy getting acquainted with.
Discover a great hotel a short distance away. There are 21 within 2 miles of Las Olas Riverfront. The Embassy Suites - Ft. Lauderdale/17th Street is 2 miles away. If you prefer, the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel and the Riverside Hotel are 2 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Be a savvy traveler and opt for one of the lower-priced hotels positioned nearby. Why not wander over to the Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale/Downtown Las Olas Area, which is 0.4 miles away, or the Travelodge Fort Lauderdale, which is 1 mile away?
If your ideal vacation includes a luxurious bed to rest your head, make it a reality by booking in at one of the close by upmarket hotels. You'll definitely experience a bit of class at hotels like the Oasis Hotel and the Tracy Hotel, only 1 mile and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
The streets that surround Las Olas Riverfront offer a delight for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. Just Java is an excellent place for a mid-day caffeine boost. Once your stomach starts rumbling, go to another establishment in the nearby area, Morton's The Steakhouse. When the night is truly coming to a close, find your way to Revolution Live and let the beers keep flowing.
Before you leave, check out what the rest of this area has available:
- Spend a morning at Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale and discover their notable collection of impressive art.
- History buffs shouldn't forget to visit Fort Lauderdale History Center, a place where history comes to life to tell the tales of years long gone.
- While crusing down Riverwalk, enjoy some people watching or chat with the friendly locals.
- Eager bookworms will be in seventh heaven visiting Broward County Library, a well-loved space that displays an impressive range of books, periodicals and other materials.
- Whether you're young or old, you will be sure to enjoy the interesting scientific exhibits at Museum of Discovery and Science.
It's just 0.3 miles from Las Olas Riverfront to the nearest train terminal, Fort Lauderdale Brightline Station.
Rooms in Downtown Fort Lauderdale from Expedia have everything you need, so you can be sure to get options near Las Olas Riverfront that you'll enjoy. Downtown Fort Lauderdale welcomed quite a few travelers last year, so get searching. You can rest easy when it comes time to reserve your spot, too: sightseers of all manner would endorse their Downtown Fort Lauderdale hotel to their colleagues. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from all the information you could ever want.
- We have it right here if you're in search of room comfort as well as tidiness.
- The staff at lodging near Las Olas Riverfront surpass all expectation which is appropriate for such a stunning landmark.
- Rooms in Downtown Fort Lauderdale lodging are always presentable and fresh.
Downtown Fort Lauderdale getaways saw greater amounts of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's simple to see why. And thanks to Expedia's comprehensive selection of hotels near Las Olas Riverfront, you can stay right in the area.
Downtown Fort Lauderdale Fascinating Facts
After you've accomplished Las Olas Riverfront, there are still even more activities to see and do in Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale is currently beginning to make itself known after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Take some time to plot some excursions, and you'll soon also find Downtown Fort Lauderdale knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
- Visit one of Downtown Fort Lauderdale's monuments, then head out on the town to end your good times right.
Planning a journey to Downtown Fort Lauderdale is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Las Olas Riverfront. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few new landscapes!