Las Pinas Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Manila area, there are 5 inexpensive motels among more than 1397 lodging choices. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of what Las Pinas has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Manila Bay in Las Pinas, as well as Resorts World Manila and City of Dreams Manila in the area.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as convenient lodging for the tired traveler taking a road trip along America's major roadways. Motels often include free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers' top motels in the larger area:
RedDoorz @ Tagaytay Road
- Located 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the heart of Las Pinas
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and 24-hour front desk, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
Hotel Sogo EDSA Harrison
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like an LED TV.
- Central Las Pinas is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) away
Hotel Sogo Quirino Motor Drive Inn
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour room service, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the heart of Las Pinas
Victoria Court Hillcrest Pasig
- Central Las Pinas is 10 mi (16.1 km) away
- Free breakfast, free WiFi, and 24-hour room service are available during your stay.
Victoria Court Escarpment
- 10 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of Las Pinas
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and 24-hour front desk.
What to Do in Las Pinas
Visitors like Las Pinas for its shops. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are favorite places in and around Las Pinas:
- Manila Bay
- Resorts World Manila
- City of Dreams Manila
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- People's Park
- Rizal Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Manila Ocean Park
- Enchanted Kingdom
- Star City
Las Pinas is also popular for its:
- University life
Best Time to Visit Las Pinas
Figure out the ideal time to visit Las Pinas by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 92° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 69° F at night
- Average rainfall is 2.91 inches in a year
How to Get to Las Pinas and Around the Area
Las Pinas Transportation
|Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) ||Airport ||4.3 mi (7 km) |