The rooms were dirty .there was trash on the floor as we entered the room. Trash on the night stand an the bathroon wasnt clean
- Fremont Street Experience
- 2 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets
- 3 min drive
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Fremont Street Experience - 2 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 3 min drive
- Stratosphere Tower - 4 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 6 min drive
- Fashion Show Mall - 7 min drive
- SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station - 12 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Subway — 1 min walk
- Siegels 1941 — 1 min walk
- The Beat Coffeehouse — 1 min walk
- Turmeric — 2 min walk
- Oak and Ivy Whiskey Bar — 2 min walk
About this property
El Cortez Hotel and Casino
A casino, a restaurant, and 3 bars/lounges are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, free valet parking, and free airport drop-off are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, a snack bar/deli, and a business center. All 361 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and cable TV. Free local calls, free bottled water, and hair dryers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 20.28 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 16.00 for adults, USD 5.00 and USD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- El Cortez
- El Cortez Hotel & Casino
- El Cortez Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- El Cortez Las Vegas
- El Cortez Hotel And Casino
- El Cortez Hotel Las Vegas
- El Cortez Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- El Cortez Casino Las Vegas
- El Cortez Casino
- El Cortez Hotel Casino
- El Cortez And Casino Las Vegas
- El Cortez Hotel and Casino Hotel
- El Cortez Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
- El Cortez Hotel and Casino Hotel Las Vegas
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Free drop-off airport shuttle from 7 AM - 2 PM
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 6:00 AM–1 PM: USD 5.00-16.00 for adults and USD 5.00-16.00 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 3 bars/lounges
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness center
- Dry cleaning service
- Snack bar/deli
- ATM/banking services
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop/newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning service
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Braille signage
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Pay movies
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible safe
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Subway – Open daily.
- Siegels 1941 – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Eureka – Restaurant. Open daily.
- Naked City Pizza – Café offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
Casino area really clean and pleasant. Friendly staff