- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Embassy Suites Las Vegas
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (2 Rooms)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Premium Suite, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (2 Rooms)
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (2 Rooms)
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Mobility, Roll-in Shower)
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Allergy Friendly (Pure Wellness)
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Allergy Friendly (Pure, Roll-in Shower)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Allergy Friendly (Pure Wellness)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city center and near theme parks, Embassy Suites Las Vegas is in an area with good shopping. National Atomic Testing Museum and Desert Research Institute are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Miracle Mile Shops. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thomas and Mack Center or T-Mobile Arena. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with skydiving and ziplining.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas - 1 min walk
- National Atomic Testing Museum - 9 min walk
- Desert Research Institute - 10 min walk
- UNLV Special Collections - 11 min walk
- Howard Hughes Center - 15 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Three Palms Cafe — 1 min walk
- Embassy Lounge — 1 min walk
- Dog Haus - 3 min walk
- GangNam Asian BBQ Dining - 3 min walk
- Azuzar Hookah - 3 min walk
About this property
Embassy Suites Las Vegas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I liked the location. Not clean. Stuff didn’t explain anything and gave us wrong room, came back to tell his to change room he was rude about it.