Won’t be staying here again.
Well first off it would have been nice to know that the hotel switched names other than an email a day before getting there. Second off when we walked into our room the door to the closet was busted off and had to call front desk to have it fixed and once the nice guy came and fixed it in the middle of the night the door bust off the hinges. When my girlfriend went to take a shower she noticed mold in the corners of the shower where the curtain is pulled from. Then it was impossible to take a shower cause the water was either burning our skin or freezing it from being to cold then was no inbetween in the water. This was our second time staying and most likely our last after this horrible experience. If you have it booked now cancel it and stay somewhere else not worth the money at all for the horrible conditions that the hotel is in.