- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Fremont Street Experience
- 12 min walk
- Mob Museum
- 18 min walk
- 3 min walk
- The Bunkhouse Saloon
- 5 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Las Vegas Hostel is near the airport. Mob Museum and Neon Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fremont Street Experience and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Orleans Arena or T-Mobile Arena.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- Fremont Street Experience - 12 min walk
- Mob Museum - 18 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 4 min drive
- Stratosphere Tower - 4 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 6 min drive
- SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station - 11 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Primavera Pizza — 1 min walk
- PublicUs - 3 min walk
- The Bunkhouse Saloon - 5 min walk
- Chow - 5 min walk
- The Atomic - 6 min walk
About this property
Las Vegas Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification which may include foreign-issued passport, United States passport with State ID, or Canadian Identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 10 per stay A damage deposit of USD 50 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same state as the property will not be allowed to check in. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hostel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hostel
- Las Vegas Hostel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Las Vegas Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Las Vegas
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Staff was great, sheets and pillows were clean, bunk beds in mixed dormitory were clanky, they'd make noise every time you'd move.