Get an overview of this hotelDowntown hotel with onsite brewery
Downtown Las Vegas
Situated in Las Vegas's Fremont Street - Downtown Las Vegas neighborhood, this hotel is close to Las Vegas City Hall, Las Vegas Premium Outlets, and World Market Center.
This Las Vegas hotel features a casino, 2 restaurants, and a microbrewery. Guests have access to a seasonal outdoor pool at the nearby California Hotel and Casino.
Guestrooms are outfitted with cable televisions with pay movies, telephones, iron/ironing boards, and in-room safes. Private bathrooms have hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Main Street Station Hotel, Casino and Brewery
Main Street Station Hotel, Casino and Brewery has an old-fashioned lobby designed to resemble a train station. Guests can try their luck at the on-site casino. There are 2 dining options on site, including a buffet restaurant and a microbrewery. A 24-hour front desk is available for guests' convenience. The hotel also offers meeting/banquet facilities and event catering. Complimentary wireless Internet can be accessed from the lobby. A shuttle service is available to transport guests to the Las Vegas Strip, and guests have access to a seasonal outdoor pool at the nearby California Hotel and Casino.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 406
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.99 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Free valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Garden Court Buffet - This buffet restaurant serves a variety of cuisines including Mexican, Southwestern, Asian, Italian, and contemporary American fare. All-you-can-eat options are available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch.
Triple 7 Restaurant and Microbrewery - This spot features 6 different beers brewed on site and dishes ranging from pizza to burgers to sushi for lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD $7.99 for adults and USD $7.99 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 3 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Main Station Casino
- Main Street Station Brewery
- Main Street Station Casino Brewery
- Main Street Station Casino Brewery Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel Casino & Brewery
- Main Street Station Hotel Casino & Brewery Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel Casino Brewery Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel Casino Brewery