Get an overview of this hotelDowntown hotel with onsite brewery
Popular property highlights
Downtown Las Vegas
Situated in Las Vegas's Fremont Street - Downtown Las Vegas neighborhood, this hotel is close to Las Vegas City Hall, Las Vegas Premium Outlets, and World Market Center.
This Las Vegas hotel features a casino, 2 restaurants, and a microbrewery. Guests have access to a seasonal outdoor pool at the nearby California Hotel and Casino.
Guestrooms are outfitted with cable televisions with pay movies, telephones, iron/ironing boards, and in-room safes. Private bathrooms have hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Main Street Station Hotel, Casino and Brewery
Main Street Station Hotel, Casino and Brewery has an old-fashioned lobby designed to resemble a train station. Guests can try their luck at the on-site casino. There are 2 dining options on site, including a buffet restaurant and a microbrewery. A 24-hour front desk is available for guests' convenience. The hotel also offers meeting/banquet facilities and event catering. Complimentary wireless Internet can be accessed from the lobby. A shuttle service is available to transport guests to the Las Vegas Strip, and guests have access to a seasonal outdoor pool at the nearby California Hotel and Casino.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 406
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.99 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Free valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Garden Court Buffet - This buffet restaurant serves a variety of cuisines including Mexican, Southwestern, Asian, Italian, and contemporary American fare. All-you-can-eat options are available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch.
Triple 7 Restaurant and Microbrewery - This spot features 6 different beers brewed on site and dishes ranging from pizza to burgers to sushi for lunch and dinner.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD $7.99 for adults and USD $7.99 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 3 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Main Station Casino
- Main Street Station Brewery
- Main Street Station Casino Brewery
- Main Street Station Casino Brewery Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel Casino & Brewery
- Main Street Station Hotel Casino & Brewery Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel Casino Brewery Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel Casino Brewery
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.