WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!!!
Posted Mar 28, 2017
This hotel is a trash can. We showed up to a reservation that we paid in full six months prior, only to be told that we had no room available. The reason they quoted was that they purposely oversold the hotel in anticipation that people would not show up. They put me and my asthmatic fiance in a smoking room. They were not accommodating whatsoever. The staff promised to put an "ionizer in" in the room to remove the smoke odor, They delayed us three hours after we arrived to check in for this ionizer, which they never did. There were moths in the room, bugs in the sheets, drywall falling off the wall, and tattered carpet. The air conditioner smells like mold, the TV did not work, there are light bulbs out in the bathroom, the tile floor was dirty, the food was subpar, and the staff was incredibly rude. I travel often, and this is the first bad review I have ever left.