- Liked: Staff & service
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
- 12 min walk
- Mandalay Bay Events Center
- 12 min walk
- Laughing Jackalope Motel Bar and Grill
- 1 min walk
- Panda Express
- 2 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
On the Strip, Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay - 12 min walk
- Mandalay Bay Events Center - 12 min walk
- Bali Hai Golf Club - 13 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 14 min walk
- Hooters Casino - 19 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 18 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Aureole — 1 min walk
- Border Grill — 1 min walk
- Laughing Jackalope Motel Bar and Grill - 1 min walk
- Panda Express - 2 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min walk
About this property
Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 100 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 for adults, USD 13 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 44.22 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Mandalay Bay
- Mandalay Bay Casino Resort
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort Casino
- Mandalay Resort
- Mandalay Resort Bay
- Mandalay Resort Casino
- Resort Mandalay Bay
- Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino
- Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Casino Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino Hotel
- Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino Hotel Las Vegas
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities