I liked the fact that Mandalay Bay has a refillable water station for the guests. The room was clean, bed and pillows were super comfortable. I wish they kept the pool open longer. It closed at 5:00 pm one day. Regular hours are from 8-6 pm. It should stay open longer during the summer.
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
- 12 min walk
- Mandalay Bay Events Center
- 12 min walk
- Bali Hai Golf Club
- 13 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay - 12 min walk
- Mandalay Bay Events Center - 12 min walk
- Bali Hai Golf Club - 13 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 14 min walk
- T-Mobile Arena - 19 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 18 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Aureole – Serves dinner daily.
- Border Grill – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Burger Bar – Open daily.
- Citizens Kitchen & Bar – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Open daily.
- Seabreeze Cafe – Café. Open daily.
About this property
Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub and a fitness center. All 3209 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer WiFi and sitting areas. 24-hour room service and minibars are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 for adults, USD 13 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 41.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Mandalay Bay
- Mandalay Bay Casino Resort
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort Casino
- Mandalay Resort
- Mandalay Resort Bay
- Mandalay Resort Casino
- Resort Mandalay Bay
- Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino
- Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Casino Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino Hotel
- Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino Hotel Las Vegas
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 7:00 AM–11:00 AM on weekdays and 7:00 AM–1:00 PM on weekends: USD 20-35 for adults and USD 13-25 for children
- 20 restaurants and 4 coffee shops
- 15 bars/lounges and 1 poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Full service spa
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness center/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat