Get an overview of this hotelAffordable Las Vegas hotel and casino with local flair near the Strip
Located a mile from the Strip's north end and 2 miles from downtown, Palace Station offers shuttle service to McCarran Airport and the Strip.
Extras at this Las Vegas resort include a pool and desert-garden sundeck; more than a dozen food-and-drink options, including an Irish pub; and a casino with slots, table games, and bingo.
Courtyard or tower
Palace Station's courtyard and tower guestrooms offer high-speed Internet access, voice mail, and TVs with pay movies. All courtyard rooms are smoke-free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Palace Station Hotel and Casino2411 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89102
Palace Station Hotel and Casino offers over 84,000 square feet of non-stop casino action, including poker, slot machines, keno, mini-baccarat, and a 600-seat bingo room. A lounge act and numerous bars offer additional entertainment. Currency exchange and luggage storage are available. Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the hotel and in all rooms. Scheduled shuttle service runs to and from the south end of the Strip and McCarran Airport at no extra charge (hours and availability subject to change).
Both self and valet parking are complimentary (gratuity not included).
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free airport transportation
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 1,011
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Free area shuttle
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board
Where to Eat
Cabo Cantina - This restaurant serves Mexican specialties like freshly made salsa, guacamole, and flour tortillas for lunch and dinner. Drinks are also served, and Cabo Cantina offers happy hour.
Food Express - This restaurant serves Chinese cuisine including traditional favorites and gourmet specialties. Lunch, dinner and drinks are served.
Jack's Irish Pub - Irish pub fare is served from early morning to late evening.
Trackside Bar - Near the race-and-sports book, this spot is open 24 hours.
Starbucks - Gte coffee from early morning to late evening.
Subway - Get sandwiches from mid-morning to late evening.
Little Tony's - Maintaining an Old World charm and presented by Chef Tony Gemingnani, this is a classic pizzeria and Italian trattoria.
Grand Cafe - This restaurant has a menu of American cuisine, including shrimp cocktail, prime rib, steak and eggs, smores pancakes, and more. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Starbucks - Get your morning coffee and pastries here.
The Charcoal Room - This steakhouse serves American cuisine with northern California-style ambiance, brass fixtures, and hardwood floors. Chef's specials include seafood and fresh lobster. Dinner and drinks are served.
Oyster Bar - Oysters, clams, shrimp, pasta with seafood, and seafood soups are served here from late morning to late evening.
Feast Buffet - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets are served, as well as drinks. This spot offers Sunday brunch buffets.
Nearby Things to Do
Surrounded by a desert garden, the Palace Station Hotel and Casino offers 2 pools, 2 spa tubs, and a large flagstone sundeck for outdoor relaxation. A fitness room is also on site.
Numerous golf courses are available in the Las Vegas area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 16.79 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 7.99 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Palace Hotel & Casino
- Palace Station
- Palace Station Hotel & Casino
- Palace Station Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Palace Station Las Vegas
- Station Palace
- Palace Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Palace Station Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Palace Station Hotel Casino
- Palace Station Casino Las Vegas
- Palace Station Casino
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.