Pre-owned rooms rented as hotel rooms!
Posted Jan 4, 2017
Here are few of the bad things and experiences we had with Palm place hotel stay:
- Pre-owned rooms rented as hotel rooms!
- These are pre-owned rooms not normal hotel rooms, few closets were closed as the owner had kept their stuff in there.
- Hotel didn't recognized our VIP+ status and didn't gave us any features.
- Valet was always full and we had to park our car daily in self parking.
- Bathroom sink was blocked!
- Bathtub dirty with hair lying in it.
- Room was not serviced, had to call!
- Everyone day hotel staff were trying to get into our room to check if we had used paid refreshments in the room.
They rang bell twice and then just opened the door, while I was trying to come to open the door
- The chairs in the room were ripped off at many places.
- Dirty closed balcony obstruct the view outside
- Shower only gave out hot water, very bad experience in taking shower there
And few of the good things!
- Room service was quick and good when asked! We asked them for plates and towels and room service!
- Hotel room was good size.
- Bathtub was nice and deep if only it was clean as well.