Not good place to stay
Posted Sep 22, 2016
I will enumerate all the thing i experience and be the judge
1. Musty smell
2. Uncomfortable bed, super old with valley in the middle.
3. Staff is not helpful. Ex. I already complain about the room but they move us to diff room with the same complain. They tell us they will move us at 11 but we dont move until 1230 i have to call expedia so they will do something. We move 3 rooms they said they move us to new room but still old.
4. The hotel rooms are very old.
5. They move us to noisy room where theres construction goin on.
6. The bed still have hair, but i just ignore that.
7. The bathroom the drain is so slow.
My advice, look for newer hotel and spend a little bit more if you want comfortable stay, most of the time you will spend outside walking so at the end of the day you want comfort so your not crippled in the morning and ready for the next day.
1. Good thing the shower is hot and not slow.
2. Accessibilty to all transportation is good.
3. Casino staff are excellent.