Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelGreat Central Strip scene, and luxurious rooms
Popular property highlights
In the heart of the Strip
Centrally located next to T-Mobile Arena and The Park. Connected to this Las Vegas hotel is Park Theater which features top performing music artists.
From contemporary décor to views of Las Vegas Boulevard, smoke-free Park MGM Las Vegas guestrooms and suites offer pillowtop matresses, luxury bedding, and marble-and-granite bathrooms.
Park MGM Las Vegas
Renovations & Closures
Park MGM Las Vegas is located on the famous Las Vegas Strip, a hub for fine dining, shopping, and unparalleled entertainment.
The 102,000-square-foot casino is open 24 hours. It features high-limit slots and a table games lounge, race and sports book, and over 1,500 slot machines.
Other amenities include WiFi, luggage storage, and concierge services. Business services are available at the Business Center. Room service is also available during limited hours.
This property charges a daily resort fee which includes property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room), unlimited local and toll free calls, airline boarding pass printing and fitness center access for guests 18 and up.
Please note that all guestrooms are non-smoking, and guests found to be smoking in rooms are subject to a fee.
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 15
- Express check-out
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1996
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 28,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 2605
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 32
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in the resort fee per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in the resort fee per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Double Barrel - A new take on the American pub experience can be found at Double Barrel Roadhouse. Serving up pub fare like the Chicken & Waffle Sandwich and Hangover Burger to re-imagined favorites like Pig in a Blanket, Double Barrel redefines traditional favorites. Enjoy live entertainment on the weekends and strip-side views while enjoying the selection of draft beers and hand-crafted cocktails. Whether you are meeting up with friends to watch sports, grabbing a bite to eat, or just hanging out, Double Barrel has something for everyone
Primrose - Evoking the atmosphere of a country home in southern France, Primrose serves garden-inspired dishes and cocktails in its drawing room or dining room, or in its leafy outdoor terrace and garden.
Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar - An acclaimed Chicago classic has arrived in Las Vegas. A stylish departure from a traditional steakhouse, Bavette’s embraces French flair without the formality, blending fine dining with unabashed fun. Indulge in timeless steakhouse fare, including richly flavorful ribeyes, fresh seafood towers, traditional side dishes, and house made desserts. Strong cocktails and a well-curated international wine list enhance the gilded space which features red leather banquettes, glowing chandeliers, and lively jazz.
Money Line Sports Bar & Book - New sports bar where guests can place a bet, grab food and drinks, play a game.
The 102,000-square-foot casino includes over 1,500 slot machines and a race-and-sports book.
Guests who sign up for the MGM Resorts International's M life Rewards program can earn rewards based on slot game play and select items charged to your room from any 12 MGM Resorts International resorts and casinos. Rewards include complimentary shows, exclusive members-only events, and invitations to giveaways, tournaments, and concerts.
Nearby Things to Do
The golf concierge can reserve tee times at Shadow Creek, Reflection Bay, Dragon Ridge, and all other golf courses; in general, more than 20 golf courses are within driving distance of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD Included in the resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD Included in the resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Carlo Resort
- Monte Carlo Casino
- Monte Carlo Casino Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Casino Resort
- Monte Carlo Resort
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Resort Casino
- Monte Resort
- Resort Monte
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo
We should mention
Pool access available from 8 AM to 6 PM.The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.