Get an overview of this hotelOpulent Las Vegas all-suite resort and casino with gondolas
Popular property highlights
On the Strip
This all-suite resort and casino on the Las Vegas Strip is a short drive from Fashion Show Mall, the convention center, Downtown, and McCarran Airport.
Gondolas, shops, spa
The Venetian Las Vegas provides an opulent casino, full-service spa, and rooftop pool complex. Guests can attend popular Vegas shows and ride a gondola along Grand Canal Shoppes.
Guest suites at The Venetian offer sunken living rooms, Italian-marble baths, and 24-hour room service. Beds are dressed in Egyptian-cotton linens and white, goose-down duvets. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is included in the resort fee. Accessible rooms are available on request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Venetian Las Vegas
Situated on the Las Vegas Strip, The Venetian Las Vegas provides an opulent casino with frescoed ceilings, plush furnishings, and lavishly detailed marble floors. The resort's artistic rendering of Venice is on display at Grand Canal Shoppes, where guests can ride in authentic Italian gondolas or stroll down cobblestone walkways lined with restaurants and boutique shops.
Canyon Ranch, the resort's full-service spa, offers massages and rejuvenating body treatments, a hair and nail salon, and a health club. Above, on the rooftop, a 5-acre deck complex features swimming pools, spa tubs, and private cabanas. Access to the Canyon Ranch fitness center for up to 2 guests per suite is included in the property's resort fee.
The Venetian regularly hosts popular Vegas shows and famous entertainers. The resort is also home to TAO Nightclub, one of the most dazzling clubs in the city. The resort's concierge assists guests with show, spa, and dining reservations. Free valet parking is provided.
Accessible rooms and services are available on request.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of outdoor pools - 11
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 5
- Fitness facilities
- Number of poolside bars - 3
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 100
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 6
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Number of meeting rooms - 100
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 20
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 4028
- Number of floors - 36
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 39 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 39 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 39 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 39 per stay )
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
The Venetian offers 20 dining venues, and an all-star culinary roster, with restaurants conceived by 6 James Beard Award-winning chefs. For quick bites, more than 20 additional options are situated throughout the casino level and among The Grand Canal Shoppes. 24-hour room service is available. Among the offerings:
AquaKnox - Created by celebrated chef Tom Moloney, this restaurant flies in fresh seafood daily from around the world. It features a water-encased walk-in wine cellar and cool underwater ambience. Open nightly for dinner.
Bouchon - Created by world-renowned chef Thomas Keller, the sole recipient of consecutive Best Chef; awards from the prestigious James Beard Foundation, this restaurant is modeled on the original bouchons of Lyon. The restaurant boasts an extensive selection of raw seafood, and an elegant main dining room and poolside garden. Open daily for breakfast and dinner, Saturday and Sunday for brunch.
B&B Ristorante - Created by celebrated chef Mario Batali, this restaurant serves classic Old World Italian fare with Las Vegas panache. Dishes may include Beef Cheek Ravioli with Black Truffles, and Whole Grilled Branzino with Summer Squash and Salsa Verde. Open daily for dinner.
Chica - Chica brings the robust and vibrant flavors of Latin cuisine combined with a dynamic wine and mixology program to The Venetian Las Vegas. Crafted by celebrity Latina chef Lorena Garcia, the diverse menu draws inspiration from classic renditions and will give guests the opportunity to explore the flavors of Latin American cuisine as one culture, with influences from Venezuela, Peru, Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina, among many more.
Delmonico Steakhouse - Created by Emeril Lagasse, this restaurant serves up big New Orleans-style flavors and an award-winning wine list.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 39 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8.50 per person (one way)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Venetian Las Vegas
- Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino
- Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Venetian
- Venetian Hotel Las Vegas
- Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Venetian Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Venetian Las Vegas Hotel
- Venetian Las Vegas Las Vegas
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.