Find Hotels in Lasithi Plateau
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Lasithi Plateau
Visitors can enjoy all that Lasithi Plateau has to offer including the basketball games, mountain views, and festivals. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Top sights around the area include Spinalonga Castle and Palace of Knossos.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Lasithi Plateau
- The closest major airport is in Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis), 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lasithi Plateau
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cave of Psychro. Additionally, in the area you'll find Spinalonga Castle and Palace of Knossos.
As you plan your vacation to Lasithi Plateau, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 211 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Dionyssos is located in central Lasithi Plateau. This 2-star guesthouse in Lasithi Plateau features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Vilaeti is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city center. This 3-star cottage in Lasithi Plateau features a winery, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers love its dining options and breakfast.
- Lasinthos Eco Park is located within 1 mi (1.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Agios Georgios can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Lasithi Plateau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Lasithi Plateau gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Lasithi Plateau?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lasithi Plateau, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Lasithi Plateau?
What's the best accommodation for families in Lasithi Plateau?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Lasithi Plateau?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Lasithi Plateau?
Recent reviews of Lasithi Plateau hotels
More trip options
- Lasithi Plateau Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lasithi Plateau Airports
- Hotels near Popular Lasithi Plateau Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lasithi Plateau
- More Hotel Options in Lasithi Plateau
- More Popular Hotels in Crete
- Other Hotels near Lasithi Plateau, Crete
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends